Kohan, Darius MD
- Director of Otology/Neurotology at Lenox Hill Hospital
- Director of Otology/Neurotology at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital (MEETH)
- Co-Director of Neurotology at New York Head and Neck Institute
- THE AMERICAN BOARD OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY
Education and Training
- Currently, Dr. Kohan is Associate Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology at New York University School of Medicine, Director of Otology/Neurotology at Lenox Hill Hospital/Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital (MEETH), Medical Co-Director of the Center for Communication (the former League for the Hard of Hearing), and voluntary attending surgeon at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Kohan is involved in educating medical students and residents at these institutions. In addition, he is involved in several research projects in Otology/Neurotology.