Archer, Kaete MD
ENT Specialist, Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Double Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Otolaryngologist
Education and Training
- Medical degree from the University of Arkansas College of Medicine
- Graduated with top distinction as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and with Honors in Research
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Dr. Archer continued her training after residency by completing an intensive American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) fellowship under the direction of Dr. Stephen Perkins in Indianapolis, IN.