Guida, Robert MD
ENT Specialist, Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Double Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Otolaryngologist
Education and Training
- B.S. in Biology at University of Steubenville in Ohio
- Medical degree at Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internal Medicine residency at Lankanau Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a General Surgery residency at the Graduate Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and an Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery residency at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in New York City.
- Fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery took place at Oregon Health Sciences University.