Reish, Timothy M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon-Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
Education and Training
- Undergraduate degree from Colgate University
- Medical degree with high honors from Temple University in Philadelphia
- Orthopaedic residency at the Ohio State University where he worked extensively with the division 1 football , basketball, and baseball teams treating sports related injuries
- Fellowship at the Insall Scott Kelly Institute in Sports Medicine and Knee/Shoulder reconstruction
- Trained with the team physicians for the New York Knicks, New Jersey Nets, and New York Yankees.