Brummer, John MD
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Midtown Surgery Center
- 5th Avenue Surgery Center and Gramercy Park Sugery Center.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Residency for the next four years. His first year was spent at Wycoff Heights Medical Center, an affiliate of Weil Medical College at Cornell University, specializing in primary podiatric medicine.
- Residency specializing in foot and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City.