Werner, Michael A MD
- White Plains Hospital White Plains, New York
- Westchester County Medical Center Valhalla, New York
- Montefiore Medical Center Bronx, New York
- New York Medical Center New York, New York
- Board certified urologist with practice limited to Sexual
- Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Microsurgery
Education and Training
- 1993-1994 Boston University Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts Fellow in male infertility and erectile dysfunction with Robert D. Oates, M.D. and Irwin Goldstein M.D.
- 1989-1993 Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY Urology resident
- 1987-1989 Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY Second and third year surgical resident
- 1986-1987 St. Luke’s Hospital, New York, NY Medical internship
- 1986 University of California, San Francisco Medical School Doctor of Medicine
- 1984-1985 The Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, NY Coursework towards a Masters in Hebrew Letters
- 1981 Harvard College, Cambridge, MA B.A. in Biology, Cum Laude. Received the John Harvard and Detur Awards for academic achievement.