OBS and Article 28 Surgical Facility Development
PreferredMD is your resource when you need strategic consulting for a major initiative or complex project. We bring together the best and brightest minds in the healthcare facility business. Our consultants have vast market knowledge and a proven track record for strategic vision and project execution. Whether you are a large medical group, planning a multi-specialty practice, an individual office practice or ambulatory surgery center (ASC), we have access to the market prowess and depth of experience that can see your dream through from groundbreaking to completion.
We can help your Facility grow
- Perform feasibility analysis to determine market potential.
- Establish service lines appropriate for patient demographics.
- Oversee credentialing, licensure, transfer agreements and accreditation inspection processes.
- Develop a scalable workflow to sustain immediate and future growth.
- Provide EHR software and hardware recommendations.
- Identify diagnostic tests that support surgical services.
- Establish anesthesia provider requirements and coordinate search
- Implement compliance risk reduction and management programs.
- Identify staff hiring and training requirements and provide recruiting services.
- Establish vendor relationships to receive the best value pricing on high-quality supplies and equipment.
- Establish billing and coding procedures that keep payment delays and risk exposure to a minimum.
- Establish ongoing quality improvement programs.
- Develop marketing programs to attract new and existing surgeons
Case Study - Article 28 Surgical Center
PreferredMD was selected as the consulting firm of choice to spearhead a recruitment campaign for surgeons to participate in a newly constructed Article 28 surgery center in New York City.
Our team was brought onboard at the pre-construction stage. We were involved in sourcing the Real Estate and reviewing the architectural plans. The time we invested during this stage of development enabled our team to accurately articulate the value proposition and advantages the Center could offer to prospective surgeon partners, resulting in subscription that exceeded projections.
We function as an extension of the Center’s management team. This enables us to employ a multi-pronged approach to successfully recruiting surgeons to operate at the facility.